13 abril 2012

A bit about Mita (Pronounce that "t"!)


So, what is Miss Mita like? Well, she is definitely a Miss Mita... for sure! She erupts into a huge smile, with such bright eyes when: she is picked up from bed, she gets her cup of milk, she gets to eat, her clothes get changed, a clip or headband gets put in her hair, it's time to "Clean up! Clean up! Everybody, everywhere!", she gets to play in the bathtub, she gets to sit on my lap, music is playing and she whirls around, and when she says, "Amen!". Yes, that is a good starter list. She does not like it when: Bubu takes her toys (which he almost constantly tries to do), her bottle or cup goes empty (Watch out!), I put oil on her face, I comb out her hair (Yowzers! And yes, I know what I'm doing.), and she doesn't get to go outside and someone else does (Whoa!).

We love our daughter and know that so many others do as well. She is a blessing.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario