And then, the sounds and letters (a thorough sigh)... About a year ago, GRITS knew all of his letters, but then life became very difficult and I ignored his literacy. Just this week, we've begun anew: A.
03 junio 2012
Being crafty
(Since Crafty McBoo has left us, I've had to step it up a notch. We miss you, Boo!)
Here is my attempt to help Mita calm down about being away from me. Now she can always see where I am. Anytime I go somewhere, I'll take her to the MamA Map, we'll move my photo and I'll tell her, "Siempre regresarE." (I do have a problem with that phrase, but it'll have to do for now.) Hopefully this will help her.
And then, the sounds and letters (a thorough sigh)... About a year ago, GRITS knew all of his letters, but then life became very difficult and I ignored his literacy. Just this week, we've begun anew: A.
And then, the sounds and letters (a thorough sigh)... About a year ago, GRITS knew all of his letters, but then life became very difficult and I ignored his literacy. Just this week, we've begun anew: A.




