30 abril 2013

Kombucha Baby

So, I finally decided to try kombucha.  I read about it months ago and then a friend recently recommended it.  I bought a bottle.  It did NOT look appetizing.  It did, however, look like a healthy drink.  The cashier at the store was so excited to see that I was buying it and went on and on about it.  She did say though that either you love it or hate it. 

Upon arrival home, I excitedly opened the bottle.  I took a sip...  Yuck!!!!  Ugh.  I clearly hate it. 

Then I offered it to the boys.  I mean, it's good for you, so if I can train their taste buds to like it, I should.  G drank it and asked for more; however, BubU was confused.  He kept asking for more, but with each drink, he did this:


I guess that he hasn't decided on which side of the kombucha fence he'll pitch his tent.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario