30 abril 2014

Around here

The children have been posing:


I've been wishing, oh wishing!, that I had spoken, from the start, with distinciOn with the kids.  Spelling seriously would be so much easier.  Sapatoz.  Oy.

I cannot sing.  Well, I cannot sing well.  And, although my singing friends disagree, I don't believe that it's that I don't know how, but really that I can't.  Anyways, during school time, we sing, and I like to begin with Do-Re-Mi.  But, my voice cannot sing Do-Re-Mi.  Then, it hit me... genius!  G's annoying recorder!  Now, everyday, I play the scale on the recorder as the kids sing along SO well.  Their musicality won't be destroyed by me after all!

God is still blessing me with the amaryllis' beauty:
Just when I think that I certainly canNOT handle playing another game of Cinta, in which G and I roll a tape roll back and forth, I tell myself that he is not going to want to play Cinta with me forever and then I am able to agree rather happily.  Thank you, God, for now.

And, when I just can't take it anymore, we play Burrito BebE.  :)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario