29 mayo 2015

The convincing Girumy

So, yesterday, the child came into my room in the morning.  He sat down next to me on the bed and looked at me with these gorgeous, intent, pleading eyes.  And then the smile... the sweet, unopened smile.  "MamA, it is such a beautiful day!  There are no clouds!  You should look and see that it would be the perfect day to go to the dacha."  And he continued, "I know what we can do: You just lay here and think.  I will go wake up the babies and fix up the room.  We will all get ready to go... just in case you decide we can."  And off he went!  After doing all of his morning chores, he came back, "MamA, we kids will vote, OK?  To decide if we should go to Rocket Baby or Colectivo, if you decide that we can.  We will just vote now."  And Colectivo was the winner.

What was I to do?  The kid came up with a great plan and made it happen.  I put on my dacha-clothes and away we went!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario