We began with a nice, long-enough drive out to Elkhorn-ish. After having a pig tour and getting to fist bump their snouts (which they LOVE), we joined in the drum circle. What?! I love drum circles! Well, I love hearing one with talented drummers, but this was fun for all of us... especially Farmer April and her hoola hoop!
 |
| The facilitator was quite taken with the boys' drumming prowess. |
 |
| And even Miss Japan happily drummed along. |
Afterwards, we ate a lovely potluck dinner in the oh-so-chilly evening. Most of us were standing in a ray of sun, here and there, trying to keep warm. And then the kids ran, ran, and ran some more in a little pack... through the barns, up ramps, around and around and around the house. And as Miss Japan and I were taking a walk, trying to stay warm, I saw the bonfire from afar. Obviously, we ran to it. How nice! And then on the way home, God treated us to the most beautiful nearly-full moon in a blue-purple-pink sky. It was gorgeous!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario