01 diciembre 2022

Ayer

 Pues…

After spending more than six hours in the ol’ CC yesterday, which was two more hours than I had expected, due to tachycardia induced by my negligence resulting in dehydration, I came home spent. 

As I got out of the car, I thought, “I surely hope that the door is unlocked, because I really don’t think I can even fish the keys out of my bag.”  I approached the door, and it opened.  My ever-vigilant Girumy was there.  He took my book-heavy bag from me and I saw that my slippers had been poised at the top of the stairs.  As I was washing my hands to get all of the hand sanitizer off, I noticed that there was a mug and a bag of tea waiting next to Zogirushi-san.  I walked into my room: There was a bowl of grapes on my side table and my ipad was propped up, ready to be viewed.  Calming tea was served to me in bed.

What a blessed family and home I have!  God is good.

1 comentario: