26 febrero 2013
G
The child has fashioned a working kick drum, which you see down by his foot. He pushes it with his foot to keep the beat while his arms work the rest of the invisible kit.
In other news, GRITS has been saying:
-"I don't like that book. It's ridiculous."
-"I have the pepper," as he jogs around the living room like Heathcliff Huxtable.
-"I think that Mita's belly hurts," as he longingly looks at her half-eaten scone.
-"MamA, quieres jugar con nosotros... Porque nos amas?"
-"I have a good idea! Let's go play drums in the basement!" And then upon PapA's hesitation, with his most (in)sincere smile, "But, MamA needs five minutes' peace!"
-"BubU, you need to hold your fork properly."
-"CuAntos bebEs tiene Guacamole (It's supposed to be Wongamo, Korean for "aunt," but it just sounds too much like guacamole to the ever-wanting-to-eat G.) Nina en su barriga? Cinco?" Whoa, no, sOlo (!) dos.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario