The boys are almost always driving somewhere. Isn't their car sweet? (It's a station wagon, by the way.) Today it was to Target and to Jessie's house, of course! Notice G's phone on the floor next to him. He knows that he shouldn't talk and drive! I'm not sure what the blue ring represents... maybe a mug of coffee. The Tonka that you barely see at the bottom of photo is the door.
Here, you can see the shifter. (What is the real word for that? And in Spanish?) G's left hand is working the windshield wiper. These boys take care of all of the details. I mean, look at BubU... he's even ready to fight a fire should that occur!
Update: I asked G this morning, as he was collecting everything he needed to go in the car, and the blue ring is not a coffee mug, but a wedding ring. (He is always asking to wear Rob's.)


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario