On chemo day, I speed-read (sped-read?) through the Gospels and Revelation and this is what I came up with:
1. Heaven and being with God forever, is not about us. It's about Him. So, let's not think about it...?
2. We are relational, like our God, and that fact can only get better in Heaven where there is no sin. One must know someone to have a relationship with him/her.
3. Rev. 21 says, "they will be my children." Children of one father know each other is a perfect world, which Heaven will be.
Only three ideas, I know; but remember! I was being poisoned at the time. Drip. Drip. Drip.
I was given today, though. I hugged Ty, I soothed him, I let him sit on me while drawing, and I counted his jumps. (He's only up to 5 with the jumprope.) Thank you, God, for today. May I please have tomorrow?
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario