14 mayo 2020

My Ty

So, the other day, Ty dragged me into my room, shut the door and began to cry and hug me.  "I love you.  I need you to know that.  You are in my heart and I don't want you to go."

Ugh.  It's been emotional around here, especially with Mothers' Day and the approaching tell-all CT scan.

Later at dinner, he said, "There is one thing that I'm jealous of... that you'll get to see how heaven is first."  And I said that it will be amazing to be free... I won't remember the sadness, the problems, the...  "Will you remember me?"  Ugh.  And then we were all sobbing.  I don't know.  I busted out the Grudem's Systematic Theology, but it gave me no answer.  I told him that I know that there will be people from every tribe, nation and tongue and that he'll certainly find me amongst his Wollaitan people (since they've adopted me as half-caste), ululating and shhh-ing because of the glory of God.  

I plan on spending my day at the hospital searching the Bible for an answer.  Maybe there isn't.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario