The other day, G called me into his room to look at photos. OK, I thought, as he does like to look at the album that I made for him from our last trip to Ethiopia. But, what I saw was this:
 |
| A computer made of blocks, on which were his photos. For the viewing, he offered me a "cafecito," that clump of blocks he's handing out. |
You see, we have been working on landmarks and a map of the world lately and G decided that he had taken a trip to Paris and Amsterdam. He told me that he went on a very fast train, of which Ty was the driver. Yikes! He said that he had a lot of ice cream and falafel in Paris. He enjoyed his trip very much and would like to go again.
Later, he came back, wanting to show me how much the photo he had taken of the windmills in Holland during his trip looked like the toy windmill that we have.
Wow.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario