 |
| PapA, making chocolate birthday pancakes at 6 something in the morning |
 |
| Rob had to wake the children up! Mita immediately said, "It's my birthday!" Ty was suffering from squishy morning face. |
 |
| Breakfast and praising God: Ty requested "Awesome" by Charles Jenkins and "Ope loye o" by Flo. (Ty sat in a church service with me a few weeks ago and now he always raises a hand, like he saw our friend Michel do. He would have been rocking an invisible microphone, had he not been gripping his fork.) |
 |
| Photophobic Girumy decided to get dressed up. I dig it. |
 |
| Happy twinny birthday! |
 |
| Here is the salad that Mita requested, all from the back yarden. Ty also got his quinoa and tempeh. |
 |
| And Tita made strawberry cheesecake for me, um, for Mita and Tito Jare made strawberry shortcake for Ty, our resident shorty. |
So, they are four. Ty and Mita are healthy, growing and learning, thank God. I think back to how they came home to us, and... miracle after miracle. It's almost unbelievable.
Ty is a rambunctious rocket, blasting off hither and thither, constantly. He understands, as much as a four year old can, which is maybe more than we give a kid credit for, the Gospel. I mean, the kid can explain it. If I were able to give him another name (Five is enough, I guess.), it would be David, for sure. The child wants to go to S-- and tell the people there that Jesus loves them. He, on his own, prays that God will let us go. He even asks me to sing a song in that language everyday so that he can learn it and he pumps his fist with me at the part that says, "The devil and the demons; He is more powerful than they are. Let us praise Him!"
Mita is a calm bookworm. When she gets more expressive, I will be so happy to know what is going on inside that brain of hers. I am thinking it will come out as impressionistic artwork. We'll see. Lately, Mita likes to hear the story of when she came home... how she was so scared and had to sleep with me for months, how she screamed when I left the room. Afterwards, she always kisses me and says that she isn't scared anymore. Thank God. She frequently picks me clover and dandelion flowers from the yard and gives them to me as a gift.
God, thank you and help us all!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario