19 junio 2014

The children

Ty:
Going on a 'doba date with PapA
So cute!
When I asked him what he wanted for his birthday dinner next week, he said, "Quinoa, rice, tempeh and beans."  Alrighty then!

Mita:
This is Mita's usual garden activity: chilling; here, literally and figuratively.  (It was so cold this morning!)  I keep reminding myself that she is observing, like the Little Hedgehog, and so her idleness shouldn't totally freak me out yet.
It has come to my attention that Mita memorizes very well.  She is the only one who really had Psalm 23 down and yesterday I realized that she had memorized a bunch of geography facts from this little flap book that we go over every few days.  I am going to have to take advantage of this for her education.

And when I asked Mita what she wanted for her birthday dinner, she said, "Salad and broccoli!"  Again, wow.

Israel (That's what he wants to be called as of late.):

-No photo of G, as he is too busy talking to pose!-

He has taken to retelling conversations, verbatim.  Yikes!  "And he said... and I said... and he said... and..." Do you get the idea?  Ah!!!!!

He is so chatty, in fact, that a guy from church, passing by and hearing G, said, "What a loquacious child!" For better and for worse, add I.

He has also been VERY concerned with details lately, like in which car he will go somewhere, if the car's lights will be on, if he will go through any yellow lights en route, where his booster seat will go, etc.  Again, ah!!!!!!!!!!!

Attention to detail... I will have to take advantage of that for his education.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario