16 marzo 2015

Harvest Monday

Happily, our hens, well... some of our hens, have begun laying again.  We get one or two eggs a day for now.  It's so nice.

Because the weather has been so great, even though it is supposed to get cold again, I have actually planted out some onions and peas.  Wahoo!

And then... and then!  I saw a speck of green.  Now!  Now is the time to dig up those last few parsnips.  And, cha-ching!
What shall I make with them?
I had recently removed the prospective parsnip patch from the garden plan, to make room for roots that I like better; however, the joy of unearthing these beauties in the middle of March may encourage me to go back to my last draft.  Hm....

Check out others' harvests at Daphne's Dandelions!

1 comentario:

  1. It would be hard to get rid of something you can harvest right now. It is such a lean time in the garden.

    ResponderEliminar