30 marzo 2015

Harvest Monday

This week, 22 eggs have made their way into several tortillas espan(tilde)olas and lots of pasta, pasta, pasta and 5 gallons of worm castings will slowly be used to start more seeds.

I can't wait to pull something green in from the yarden!  First up, I do believe, will be rhubarb and the flower head of Petasites japonicus, AKA Fuki.

Check out what others are preparing to harvest or blessedly harvesting over at Daphne's Dandelions.

4 comentarios:

  1. 22 Eggs!!!
    I saw a very fun and colorful chicken picture at the IKEA here and am still contemplating where it could go if I bought it. It made me think of you all, Robs altered shirt and all of the crazy ,wild happenings in the back yard this year ☺️
    Love your Blog! Thanks for writing it
    Rachel

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That was supposed to sat " Alterra" chicken shirt

    ResponderEliminar
  3. ... And that was supposed say "say"

    ResponderEliminar
  4. That is a nice quantity of eggs. And I'm waiting for green from the garden too. First I need that white to melt off though.

    ResponderEliminar