10 marzo 2015

I may have made it.

I have spent at least 30 minutes out-of-doors each of the last two days.  My freckles encourage me, "You may have made it through another dark winter."  Of course, I say "may" because I know Wisconsin.

The back yarden is about half thawed.  Wahoo!  I have lots of little plants growing on The Monstrosity, waiting anxiously to be planted.

And, the St.-Hawk-er is back!  I love seeing this potential Chicken Attacker so much.  I guess it makes me feel as though we are really creating a habit/sanctuary/buffet for animals (some welcome; others, not so much) in our yard and that we are winning against The City.
I first saw The Saint (as I have decided to name him/her) on the other side of our yard, but then! It flew directly at the coop, scaring one of the poor Henyas up the ramp to supposed safety.
Thank God for light!  Thank God for life!  Thank God!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario